Logo design is what?
A business owner went into business because they had a vision. They dreamed and saw their company at it’s highest point, and knew success, even before they got involved or started. To a client, a logo design is important and can mean many things…
…but, to a designer, we feel it means about a million things more because designers can get so emotionally involved in a project to give it, and make it, their very best…to ultimately help the client be successful. Designers see it from the business side as well as from a design side.
We’d like to compile a list of over a thousand things that a logo design “is,” to show the importance of a quality, relevant, logo design; and we need your help. Here’s what we need:
We need you to answer to the question “Logo design is what?” in your own words and experience. You can give us as many answers as you want and we encourage you to give us all your answers by posting a comment below. The format should be as follows:
“Logo design is… art” or “Logo design is symbolic” or “Logo design is nature” or better yet, get more detailed, “Logo design is the fulfillment of a need that a business has; to give ‘guts’ to the establishment of the company brand in order to create awareness of the company and its services.”
You can say it however you want… but, we love longer answers that include more thought and information , so tell us what logo design is to you.
Here’s how you’ll benefit…
- You’ll be helping fellow designers, or business owners, and that makes everyone feel good to know they’ve helped someone else
- We will do a spotlight of everyone that participates in answering the question, “Logo design is what?”
- After you’ve given us a response, we will send an e-mail to you asking you some questions about yourself
- Then, you’ll be able to send us your answers, along with a picture of yourself, and a link to your website or portfolio, or both (It’s okay if you don’t have site. You can still participate)…
- You can then put a link to your spotlight on your website to show off your spotlight
We’re looking forward to the creative answers we’ll be receiving. Once we receive over a thousand answers to what logo design “is”, we hope to compile a list that even Santa would be proud of and post them in a separate blog post to showcase the answers.
All the best!
P.S. Remember to subscribe to our feed. There are links at the top of the page, or links right below this text…